[VAC] Re: Refrig Door Repair

O.K.- got my software back up-and went out to look at the RM77
door I have. There were apparently two types of gasket- a screw in,
and a pop in- the door I have has a pop in with a bead that will pull
out of the groove- no disassembly of the door required.
The notes from the software say (sorry for the all caps):

YOU NEED TO CHECK FOR SCREW IN GASKET OR POP IN #2002626071
ON THIS SCREW IN GASKET, THERE WERE TWO TYPES DOMETIC MADE. IF THE
ORIGINAL GASKET MOUNTS TO A FLAT METAL PLATE,THIS GASKET WILL NOT WORK
BECAUSE IT WON'T FIT SNUG.THE FLAT METAL PLATE GASKET IS N/A
IF THE ORIGINAL GASKET MOUNTS TO A METAL PLATE THAT KIND OF HAS A HOOK
SHAPE ON THE TOP THIS GASKET WILL WORK.
TILL END OF THIS MONTH(OCTOBER) OR FIRST OF NEXT MONTH (NOVEMBER).
DATA PLATES MAY BE WRONG. SOME RM 76'S WERE TAGGED AS RM 75'S

--
Chris Bryant
<mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com>