[VAC] Anyone able to specify what kind of glass to install in our 1958 18ft Traveller?

Hi everyone,

We have enjoyed reading this informational and entertaining list. Time to
jump in with a question..<grin>

We are replacing all the windows in our new project, a 1958 18ft Traveller.

Any recommendations as to the kind of glass to use?

We have ordered the necessary beading etc from Airstream Dreams...

Also, has anyone had any experience with mirror film?

We are thinking of fitting all windows with full mirrors...we have never
seen this done, but are sure someone has...

Best wishes

Will and Naomi Henshall