[VAC] Asbestos flooring

Re:I just got back from the pool (which thankfully is warm) where I took my
shower.  Such will be the case until this job is done.  For the record,
here's what I'm going to try to get done for $3500.

    Remove A/C & patch roof with aluminum
    New H2O heater
    new plumbing to bathroom and galley using Flex tubing
    Repair Thetford toilet or replace
    remove asbestos flooring and replace with cork

Just thought you might want to know, the asbestos floor tile runs front to
back and side to side and all the furnishings are on top of them.  Seems the
only practical way for abatement would be to cut and remove all the exposed
areas.  Dave.