[VAC] eMeter/Link 10

As most of you know, I have an eMeter installed in our Avion to monitor
battery usage and charging. I bought it from Jade Montain, paying about
$200.00 plus another $30.00 for the required 500-amp shunt.

That gadget is sold under several different names, one being the Link
10. It seems as though Camping World carries the Link 10, and when we
visited their Bellville, MI store this morning, I bought one. Paid
$179.06, including the shunt. I am a P.C. Member.

FWIW:

                             <<Jim>>