[VAC] tongue set-up

My Airstream had a very poorly fabricated battery holder behind the LP
tanks.  I am considering moving the LP tanks back and fabricating a new
battery holder with an aluminum cover to sit in front of the tanks.  This
would put the wider tanks on the wider part of the tongue and the narrower
battery on the narrow part of the tongue.  Are there any potential problems
with this change?  I am re-wiring to the battery anyway so I would run the
hot wire in the tongue channel making for a nice neat job.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.

Dick
'62 Bambi