[VAC] Re:

This is exactly what I found on my 62 Bambi except for the location of the
cover.  I wound up taking out the entire pigtail and have ordered a
pre-wired new one.  On the Bambi the pigtail runs in the curbside arm of the
A-frame and terminates at a cover just behind the front of the trailer body
to the inside of the A-frame.  Under this cover you will find a bundle of
red wires for the trailer lighting, Two orange wires, one a lead to the
battery and one to the 12 volt inside wiring and a green wire to ground and
the negative battery terminal.  When you cut off the pigtail it may be
helpful to leave a little colored piece of the old pigtail on the trailer
wires until you connect the new pigtail so you can relate to the earlier
response regarding color coding.  My wiring was really kind of messed up
from some previous "fixes".  I am very glad I decided to re-wire the trailer
to todays standard.

Dick
1962 Bambi