[VAC] Re: Zip Awnings...

Thanks Bob.

A lot has changed since those pictures.  I am too lazy to update the
webpage....

I now have a new Penquin A/C, new fridge.  I have fixed the heater, and the
water heater already worked.  I have also serviced the gas tanks with new
OPD valves and had the original regulater checked.  I wanted to keep it
because it looks beefier than the newer ones.

I have also just replaced the floor and getting things ready to build new
cabinet doors.

Since the original tambour doors were shot, I have decided to just replace
them with regular doors made from birch wood and stained to match.....

I will do that while I wait for my June 21st appointment for the upholstrey.

I have two twin beds in the midsection and one double up front.  I had to
fix some hardware on them but they seem to be ok....

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim