[VAC] Re: Zip Awnings...

Dear Tim,
    Your Safari looks great.  Hard to believe that none of the appliances
work.  I'd begin by checking the Univolt, battery and electrical.  Do you
have a gas lamp.  Make sure you replace your gas cylinder valves with OPD.
Then I would try to light the gas lamp.  It's the simplest of the on-board
gas appliances to tell whether you have a system problem or whether each
appliance needs service/replacement.  If you get sick of messing with the
Zip Dee I might be interested in buying it and . . . yes, I would replace
the fabric.

Where are the three beds?  My 66 Safari has one up front and one opposite
the galley on the street side of the coach.  Have a ball with your
restoration.
Bob Kiger
66 Safari in Oceanside, CA