[VAC] Early 60s Bargman plug hook-up

I am trying to wire my Dodge truck with a seven-wire Bargman Connector to match my 61 Bambi so I can bring it home.  The 62 wiring diagram on Airstream Classics shows a center hub yellow wire going to the brake controller and hub #2 as a blue battery charge wire.  The new Bargman diagrams show the center yellow wire as an auxiliary circuit and the blue #2 hib wire as the electric brake wire.  Has anyone run into this and what should I do, re-wire the trailer wires or wire the Bargman specifically to fit my Bambi?  Then I could not haul a different type of trailer.  Eric and Linda Evans