[VAC] Re: Hot Water Tank

Nick, I replaced the water heater in my ' 68. It will be easier to replace
with your Safari gutted. The new tanks have a smaller access door than the
original. Therefore you will have to add some aluminum on the top and sides
to the exterior to fill in the gap. I thought it looked best to reuse the
original ' 68 water heater door which is what I did. That covered the added
strips and makes the skin and water heater installation look original.

Jim Greene