[VAC] Toyota V6 puller

I used an Easy-Lift with 750# bars and a single sway control. My speed
then (as now) was 60 MPH. I got about 18 MPG when not towing and 12 MPG
when towing.  I now have a 2001 Ford F150 4WD Extended Cab 5.4 V8 with
the same hitch and a '73 25' TradeWind, tows MUCH better and gets almost
the same mileage (11 mpg) when towing. The '63 was a single axle and
tended to bounce around a lot. It also was equipped with 700*15 truck
tires, which didn't help its ride. The Toyota was a fine truck; I put
140k miles on it, only problem was that maintenance and repairs were
high priced. Seems like every time I went to the dealer for routine
service it cost big bucks. The Ford rides much better (no off road
package!) and is rated to haul 7200#, while the Toyota was rated for
3500# and rode so hard that you could not drink coffee on the
expressway. I used it to tow because I already had it and did not want
to trade yet, but I certainly would not recommend buying one with towing
in mind. Spend your money on a full sized truck - if you like Toyotas,
buy their full sized V8, not the mini truck.