[VAC] Aluminum for Belly Pan; Toyota Trucks

On my former '68 Caravel I also had to replace the aluminum on the belly
pan. Near Elkhart I purchased a small roll of aluminum at an RV surplus
place. It was for a mobile home, white on one side and natural aluminum
on the other. It worked fine and was very cheap ($10 I think).

On the subject of Toyota Pullers - I used to have an '88 extended cab
4WD pickup with the 3.0 V6, pulled my '63 Tradewind 24 with no problems.
Hitch Works in Lansing, MI had no problems with fitting a factory built
frame hitch to it. That truck had a 5 speed with a 4.11 ratio rear end -
pulled good, but I had to get the real big temporary mirrors to see
around the trailer and never used 5th gear (overdrive).

Bob Connors      WBCCI 9398     '73 25' Tradewind