[VAC] Re: Vintage Airstream HEHR Aluminum Vent Cover

Oh Happy Days,
    I was cleaning the stowage area near the reefer and I found one of the
cylinders and both of the handles.  So now all I need is one cylinder.

The stock fan motor that fit in this vent has two red wires.  The
aftermarket fan motor has a red and black wire in the picture.  I have to
figure out which of the red wires is supposed to take 12V and which is
ground.  Trying to find out if the old fan is still OK and don't want to
burn it out in the process.

Thanx,
Bob
66 Safari in Oceanside