[VAC] Re: Tankless Water Heaters?

I installed and lived with a small Paloma tankless (on demand) water heater
for three years on Maui.  I fitted it under the kitchen cabinet of my
Streamline trailer and vented it directly out the hull.  It worked
flawlessly delivering unlimited amounts of hot water.

Two drawbacks are that they make noise when in the heating mode and do
radiate heat out the front side even  when vented.  This can be problematic
in the tropics.  I may put one in my Safari if I can find a Paloma on the
mainland.  They are a bit rare here.  In Europe they are the standard.

Bob
66 Safari in Oceanside