[VAC] Advice Please on Sealant after Polish

Just wanted to ask everyone what their experience is with "post-polish
sealer" vs. using wax alone to maintain the shine.

We are in the process of renovating our 1970 31 ft. Sovereign with the help
of Oasis RV a couple of hours away in Tuscon.  Exterior polishing was too
daunting for us novice/amateurs to take on ourselves, so we have hired these
nice folks at Oasis to shine her up. I hope we can maintain the shiny finish
once they do the first major job.

Oasis recommends NOT applying a sealant because of peeling problems after
the polishing job but rather using a Carnauba wax to maintain the finish by
waxing about 4 times per year. They are very knowledgeable with over 28 yrs.
Airstream experience and are great to work with.

I am interested in VAC advice as well since I would love a less-labor
approach to finish maintenance if possible.

Arlen and Shirley's polishing site did not seem to recommend a sealer...

http://www.perfectpolish.com/Forum.htm#Shirley's%20Post%20No.%201

But I saw a sealant on this website...

http://www.topoftheline.com/rolmetpol.html

Has anyone used a fabulous sealant with terrific results and
low-maintenance/upkeep requirements?  That didn't peel?  That didn't cause
people to cry out in abject despair should it ever need to be
removed/repolished in the future? I really feel for the recent trials those
trying to remove "clearcoat" seem to be experiencing...and I don't want to
find myself in a similar situation down the road.

Thanks for any advice--if preferred, send replies directly to me at
beth@airstreamania.com

Many thanks!
--

Beth Browning