[VAC] Re:

Hey Charlie,

We're days away from completing the first phase of our restoration work,
and I need a hitch too. You recently posted a message of your trip
through the northwest, and mentioned that your Equalizer hitch performed
well. Could you elaborate? Which model? What type of sway control? Would
you recommend it over Reese or Eaz Lift? I recently spoke with a local
trailer place, and they highly recommended the Equalizer with integral
sway control. I also have a good deal of drop from our Dodge 2500 4x4 to
the ball mount on the trailer. I purchased a Hensley used, but it was
too large for the A frame of my Overlander, so I sold it.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander