[VAC] Re: 25 year rule - One Man's Opinion

Don. Cut off dates for many things are fine, but I don't think a trailers age
should have anything to do with being in or out. If the requirement is 25 or
30 years, and then it becomes "vintage," then that should remain.
But, for sake of comparison, why don't we say, "When you become 65, you can
draw Social Security, BUT, If you were born after 1936, you will NEVER be
eligible.
I believe we should stay with the original rule, as it also gives incentive's
to owners that are approaching the "magic" time.
As the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." But if the select
few wish to tinker with it, "they quite well may discover a way to break it
!!!!!"
Since the yearly decline has been very obvious in the WBCCI, we should look
for ways to improve it, and not tinker with ways to further reduce it's
membership.
If the younger generation is not given adequate reason to join the club, and
if some of the older members insist on keeping it as an old folks club, then
before long, NO CLUB.
HOW SAD.
Wally, don't give up on us yet. The fog will eventually clear.

Andy