[VAC] Re: Question

Hey Jerry,

Yep, you guessed right, it's a radio antenna. Our '58 Overlander still
has the antenna, and from the outside, it looks like a standard
telescoping auto aerial. On the inside, there is a hole behind the
couch, towards the street side, with a rubber grommet. The cable comes
out there, and it has a connector I'm not familiar with, maybe a car
radio antenna connector. I don't know how you'd go about fishing a new
wire to hook it up, my guess is that it was probably done before the
interior skins were put on.

Let me know off list (mailto:tbyrd@idiom.com) if you, or anyone else,
would like pictures, I'd be happy to take a few and send them.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander