[VAC] Re: Clearcoat removal frustration

Steel wool may not be a good idea - dunno if it would do permanent harm ...
below is a posting from an aviation group by a guy who is a polishing
fanatic (and witty, to boot :-)) on abrasives to use on surfaces that will
be polished.  Someday I'll forward one of his postings on polishing with
Nuvite - they're full of good information, and also hilarious!

Cynthia