[VAC] Re: Clearcoat removal frustration

I don't know if this would work on clearcoat or not, but there is a
water-based stripper called variously Hydrostrip 502 and Removall that has
been discussed on some aviation lists, which sounds like great stuff - it
might be worth trying.  Below is one of the postings about it.  The web site
of the manufacturer is http://www.removall.com.

Cynthia