[VAC] Charles Willson//Sewer solution??

Hi All!

I just ordered a sewer solution for my 64 Globe Trotter.  I'm wondering if
I need to add a gate valve to the grey water piping so that when back
flushing the black water tank - I don't shoot 'black' water out my drains.
How does this work will older units w/o a grey water tank with a separate
shut off valve?  I asked sewer solutions but they never responded.

And Charles I noticed from the archives (Jan 02) that you have converted
the old sewer connection to a new modern type in order to use the sewer
solution and that you have photos of the job.  Any chance you could give me
a step by step?  How's the sewer solution working on your 64GT?  (I would
have asked off list, but the archives knock out the email addresses).

TIA
Gillian