[VAC] Re: wheel wells and the 25 year rule

The wheel wells on my tradewind were becoming un calked where they joined the floor to stop any leak, both present and future I ran a 4in fiberglass tape around the joint which formed a barrier to the water pinitrating the joint. Bare in mind DO NOT use one of the kits that are avalable at your local Wal Mart. the resin is pollyester and probably watered down at the very best pollyester has a very poor holding ability. Epoxy is the only way to go eaven then it is not always a cureall.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind (The Silver Abaltross)