[VAC] 25 Years and OLDER

Tom and Don and everyone else.....

When I was with Nolan at a recent rally, this topic came up and of
course....it got a bit heated for a few there:). I have several friends who
are getting ready to be "VAC" members, so it's not like I'm an elitist....nor
is anyone else. I obviously want to hang out with everyone who is INTO the
Airstream itself. I wouldn't mind owning a new rig....I mean, heck....$24k,
yeah RIGHT...they aren't that interesting to me:(  Several folks at the last
2 rallies I attended said that they would not participate as actively if
there were new units there....whatever, that's their choice.  However, VAC is
becoming NAC to a lot of the members. When the units aren't the cute little
Bubbles and Bambi's the atmosphere isn't quite the same....but the people are
JUST AS GREAT and LOVE THEIR UNITS!  That is what counts in the long run....

wendy
52, 59's, 60's, 64, 65, and growing.....