[VAC] Re: The Quarter-Century Rule

Managerial decisions should be subject to two "tests":

Would this move further the causes of the organization?  No.  In fact, it could be detrimental by discouraging restoration of worthy older trailers.

Would this move stand the test of time?  No.  In the year 2028 few would argue against calling a 1980 trailer "vintage", so the decision would ultimately be reversed.

Now, Ferrari's are semi-divided into those built with Enzo Ferrari's involvement and those designed after his death . . . .

Mmmmm.

Joe
'61 Bambi (same year as me, but it's Vintage and I'm not)