[VAC] Sticky ceilings

Terry, join the crowd that hates the little Buggers!!! I hate gants and I live in the
Gnat Capital of the World... Dooly County GA ... Our little buggers are tame compared
to the ones found in the Ga and Fla coastal areas. They can munch a bunch on tender
"redneck hide!!" et. al. The only thing that I know that would fend them off is to
bath in burnt motor oil ... of course I have't tried that yet! Some day I plan to move
in my "Stream" just North of the "Gnat Line," which is the Fall Line that runs through
the middle of GA. Sorry I can't help any more. The only real cure is to "get the heck
out of Dodge!"

Jerry ( really looking forward to the next generation of the little Buggers in GA)