[VAC] Re: corkfloors pros cons?

I installed a cork floor last fall,it was not a terrible thing, I fact I
liked it.  Surface prep is the hardest.

Once it is sealed, you can sweep, vacuum or even mop it.

It is insulating, warm and resliant under foot, a renewable resource (
the trees don't died). It is flexible so will not crack as trailer
flexes, and comes in a variety of colors ( stains really) My parents
have had a cork floor in their kitchen for 30 years of utter neglect and
torture and it still looks great. More expensived than pergo or vinyl.

Go see:

http://www.tiac.net/users/jtdjtd/aspix/airstream3.html

and go to the floor story

Daisy