[VAC] More Tire Confusion

OK - Just when I thought I had this figured out, thanks to all the help
from this list, I discover the following printed on the side of the tires:
"Max Load Range Single 2040 lbs at 60PSI Cold
  Max Load Range Dual 1800 lbs at 60PSI Cold"

Whats the "Single" vs "Dual" about? I have a dual axle trailer, is that
what "dual" means or perhaps it's "Dual Wheels", like on a truck?

GVWR on my trailer is 7200 pounds. Assuming I am not overweight, and with
the tires I have, I figure I should have around 50 lbs pressure. Does that
sound right?

BTW - Airstream's owner manual says 40 pounds for a 31' trailer with Load
Range C tires (45 if they are radial tires).

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio