[VAC] Re: Fabric Swatches

It is not lack of funds. One sample book was lost to the SMARTBID
program on Ebay. He will never try to outsmart a computer and will
follow RJ's advice and bid as high as he can go right away.  He also
needs to get off his posterior and put an ad in the VAC Newsletter and
the Blue Beret so everyone will donate swatches and samples and graphics
that have good color photos of original paint, curtains, formica, tile
and upholstery. Now, I'm not admitting anything, but I could be the heel
dragging guy who hasn't produced yet.  I do accept samples of all
original upholstery and drapes and veneers from those changing or
repairing older units.
Tom Walden