[VAC] Re: Fabric Swatches

John, I gather you do not have the original upholstered pieces or you are
interested in using a different fabric of the same era. Susan and I looked
at about 1,000 fabric samples (seemed like that many) after looking at
pictures of trailers of the vintage of our ' 68 Tradewind to see what was
used. We also found a ' 68 trailer that had the upholstery we wanted to use
in covering our couches. There is a big variation in upholstery prices, wear
and fade resistance, etc. I learned.

There is probably a dealer near you that handles foam which also comes in a
great variety of quality, prices and firmness. I'd suggest looking at the
various grades if you have the opportunity. There are sites on the net with
information you may find helpful in choosing.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind