[VAC] Re: alterations

I agree with all who believe that the trailer is worth more in stock
condition.  It is so easy to fabricate a shower with curtain for outside the
trailer.  Get a heavy duty camping shower and whatever kind of curtain you
want on a circular shower rod.  (Sears for rod).  Get the rubberized metal
welcome mat that can be rolled up for the floor.

Most important start drinking wine in the 5 liter plastic bags.  I refilled
these bags with water and put them in the sun (in Mexico) to get nearly 100
degrees.  I could take many showers by simply dumping another of the 5 liter
bags into the solar shower.  One caveat is that shower time should be late
afternoon until just after dark or the water cools down rapidly.

Aloha,
Bob