[VAC] Re: Hi There, Im new!

Welcome Ed, no one is to young or to old to get hooked on Airstreams. I also
live in the Houston area and have a 1976 31' Sovereign that I have been
working on for a couple of years. You will find the resources on this list
to be invaluable in your restoration efforts. I am sure your Great Aunt and
Uncle would be happy to know that their A/S stayed in the family and found a
good home. Send us some before pics and keep us posted on your progress.
Don't hesitate to ask questions.