[VAC] Hi There, Im new!

Hi there!
My name is Edward Terry I am 23 and I am from Houston , Texas. I have
recently inherited a vintage Airstream travel trailer and am having a
wonderful time learning as much about it as possible. I plan on restoring it
the best I can and am looking forward to meeting other people with the same
interests as this new one I have found. As far as the trailer goes I
inherited it from my great aunt and uncle, who traveled many places in it
including from Texas to Alaska! I think the trailer is a 66 Safari
California model Airstream. As far as I can tell trying to match other
trailers that look like it. I am planning on taking pictures of the
restoration process as I go along but I would be glad to send current
photographs of it now to anyone interested. I know I am on the young side to
be playing around with travel trailers but man this is fun! I am open to all
suggestions concerning the restoration process, tips and tricks, and
especially about plumbing and electrical. Thanks again and I am looking
forward to hearing from all of you!
-Edward