[VAC] Shocks

I received my airstream shocks on Friday. And as I was checking them out I
remembered the discussion of the airstream shocks made for horizontal travel.
When I expanded and contracted them in the horizontal position you could hear
the fluid and air easily swish around and resistance was on short supply, yet
in the vertical position it was quite different. Question #1 isn't the major
difference besides price, the airstream shock designed for horizontal
operation. And question #2 my thought was to go with the bushing removal and
splitting method for installation. Any secrets on how to get the bushing out
of the shock?

Thanks, J.L.Dietz #4361