[VAC] Re: Hitch Height?

Thanks for the tips from everyone on hitch height. It helps greatly.

It looks like I will just probably need to get an adjustable or get
it to level ground to figure it out.

People made good points about having the tanks full to measure, also,
which brings up another question: I usually travel with empty tanks,
when I'm just heading from one campground to another.

I do this because the tongue weight listed on my tow vehicle is 330
lbs (which sounds low to me, considering that It is listed as being
able to tow 5,500 lbs on the highway) But anyhow, my theory was that
is would take some of the weight off the front of the trailer, but I
think now that I'll need to tow with tanks full to get the most
stable performance?

So my real question is: does having a Weight Distributing Hitch (like
Reese) negate or change this tongue weight limit in some way?

Thanks for your patience,

  - Michael