[VAC] Re: DMV regitration

Everett,
I think different states handle it differently, but here in AZ, I have gone
through this before. I acquired at a low auction price an old Honda
dirt/street bike with a license plate date of the early 80s. I contacted the
DMV and told them the story. Their requirements were to send a certified
letter to the last known address that the motorcycle was registered to. When
it was returned as " not at this address" we could proceed with a lost
title. Time consuming but worth the hassle. As far as the old WBCCI numbers,
call the WBCCI main office and verify the availability of those numbers. If
they are available, they will be glad to issue them to you and your
Traveler.

Brad
Phoenix