[VAC] Re:

Phil:
This has been debated for some months, please check past posts at Tom Patterson's site.  I'm replacing the carpet in my 1969 Overlander right after fixing the water heater leak.  I'd suggest you wait for Dr Jim Greene  (drgreene@bellsouth.net) to get back from vacation & ask about his Pergo Presto & berber carpet installation on a 1968 Tradewind.  I was bent on Pergo until I saw cork tile.  Now I'm undecided again.  The bamboo is also beautiful.
Keep us posted
Jeff Miller
69 Overoptioned
01 Duh-Rango