[VAC] 73 Center bath mirror

Hi all,

Thanks to Peter Count, I now have a bathroom mirror to put in.  The
mirror is a sandwich of interior paneling, 1/4 double sided woodgrain
stuff and the mirror, all held together with gold extrusions.  The
silvering on the mirror was corroded by a strip of thick double faced
tape used to keep the mirror attached to the panel board. I'm getting a
new mirror cut and then I'll reassemble the sandwich.

There were three different catches on this mirror: A magnetic one, a
cabinet latch like the old kitchen ones with an arrow shaped thing that
pushes into a hole and stays shut by tension, and then a sliding bolt.

It looks like the magnet is origonal, and that it didn't keep the bottom
of the mirror inplace, so someone added the other latches.

What's origonal and what does any one else have ?

Daisy