[VAC] Re: '61 Overlander Windows & Hardware

Hello All,

In my continuing search for the "right" trailer, I have located what I believe is a
'61 Overlander. Only problem I can see with it is the Jealousy windows (correct me if
this is wrong) next to the door are jambed open and one of the streetside rear windows
is broken. Are the window mechanisms for the multi-pane windows available and how
difficult are they to replace? Is the flat glass on an A/S special or can a regular
glass shop replace it? I haven't contacted the owner yet, so I'm trying to assess the
situation before I inquire about it.

Thank You in advance,

Jason