[VAC] Re: Fantastic Fans, MaxAir Vents & Lights

Don McKelvay,

You didn't ask for what I'm about to say, but if you are thinking about
camping where there's no electrical power, it may make sense. On the other
hand, if you intend to always stay in campgrounds with electric power, then
disregard this post.

There are 8-watt Thin Lights available which use 0.9 amps. They're good for
close reading above your left shoulder beside the couch.

And - after two days of torrential rain and three dark cloudy days while
boondocking, you'll have a wider margin of 12 volt for minimal lighting
(even if not for reading).

As an aside, last week I picked up a propane lamp ($15) at the Sarasota
Rally Flea Market. I plan to install it in our '67 22' Safari unless I
install it in our '77 31' later this month.  I love WBCCI flea markets.

For broiling hot days while boondocking, one or two small low amp muffin
fans strategically positioned can do wonders for staying "somewhat cool."

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net