[VAC] Re: 1966 Windows

Rick. Welcome to the Airstream family. We have the metal edge moldings that
were used on those windows in 1968. You can see them on our web site,
inlandrv.com   Click on parts. Unfortunately, the slop in the window hinge
etc, was built in, and there really isn't anything that can be done about it,
other than, keep the windows completely open, as opposed to partially open,
so that some tension will be placed on the lift mechanism.  Andy