[VAC] Re: Re Replacing Shocks

Hi , This had me wondering so I went out and checked . In the dark and rain
with flashlight , I was so curious .
Yep , those caravels sure are mixed up crazy dont make a lick of sense
airstreams , my 67 caravel`s shocks are vertical just like RJ`s 65. My old 65
ohio model caravel was too.
    My 63 single axle with duratorque is also vertical. My 64 tandem is
vertical too, also duratorque axles . My old 63 bambi was vertical , I think I
used gabrial on that , fit just fine except for the bushing , you have to take
backing plate off to get them on/off . I forget what I put on the caravel but
it wasnt anything fancy , came from Napa , has given me good service , and some
of the roads around here will shake the fillings from your teeth.
Chris