[VAC] Re: Replacing Shocks / Balancing Wheels

Hey again Andy,

But, is there an Airstream part for the vertical shock? The only shocks
I could get at NAPA that matched the specs of the old shocks, were
12,000 mile shocks. In addition, they didn't know what the application
was, so they could be for a Yugo for all I know, and I don't know if
they'll stand up to 12,000 miles under my Overlander. I REALLY don't
want to go to all of this trouble again if I can avoid it, I'd much
rather use an OEM part if available.

Thanks!

--
Ted Byrd