[VAC] Re: Insurance for a/s

Liability insurance provided by tow vehicle insurance company is only good
while you are hooked up to the tow vehicle. The instant you disconnect, the
coverage stops.
The question, always, is,  should I, or shouldn't I. Can you afford to lose
the investment that you have in the coach, in the event of a total loss? And
secondly, do you have enough money to cover ANY liability claim? You must
also keep in mind that if you do not have any insurance, and get hit by
someone, that insurance company will usually tell you to put in a claim to
your own insurance company, which of course, you don't have. The reason is
simple. You tried to beat the game, and it just doesn't work. That company
will eventually pay you, "ON THEIR TERMS". They will depreciate to the nth
degree, and deny most of your claim on the basis that their insureds policy,
does not cover that. Nothing is free. If it's of value to you, then insure
it!  Andy