[VAC] Galvanic Action

Greetings,

I have a question regarding galvanic action that I'd like to pose to the
group. All of the screws on the exterior of our '58 Overlander are
rusty. I've slowly been replacing these with new stainless steel, but I
recently read that stainless can react with the aluminum, causing it to
corrode. Is there any truth to this? If so, I'd much rather have screws
that will rust, than to risk damage to the skins. Also, if this is true,
what is the best type of screw to use, zinc?

Thanks!

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander