[VAC] hotwater heater

If the weather holds up we are taking the A/S up to San Antonio for a few
days this weekend. I brought the trailer home just to check it out after
setting through the winter, and everything checks out except the hot water
heater. I can light the pilot light and turn it to on, but after a few
minutes, the both the flame and the pilot light go off. I can re-light the
pilot and star all over but again after a few minutes the flame and pilot go
out. I have plenty of propane and I have switched from one tank to the
other. The range top works fine. I think it might be the pilot light sensor
that has gone bad . Any suggestions. Thanks

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign.