[VAC] Introduction and Sewer Hose Adapter 62 Tradewind

Hello,

My name is Peter Grover from the Keystone, PA unit.  My wife Star and have
been involved in Airstreaming for about five years now and have recently
purchased a '62 Tradewind to complement our '78 Excella.  Over the years we
have met many of you folks who contribute to the VAC List.  We have read the
Digest version of the discussions for about a year now just waiting for a
chance to participate.

Question?  Our 62 Tradewind came without the "Cast Aluminum Sewer Hose
Adapter" and we have no source for a replacement unit.  Please advise
regarding either a vendor or a member who might have one to sell.  Thank
you!

J. Peter Grover
New Hope, PA
'78 Excella 500