[VAC] NAPA

Hi
Tp day I desided to re pac lte wheel bearnings on The Silver Abaltross I knew that I would probaly need new grease seals. So I headed to my local NAPA parts store and when I went to check out I was amaised how expencive they were.I commented to the lady on the cashregister about the price She than asked me if I was a member of AAA when I showed her my bill was rudeced almost $15.00 I said that I had bought a greatdeal from there and never knew about it.She said there was a sign on the intrance about itI never noticed it and that were not suppose to tell custimers about as the discount cuts Into their profit. I dont know if this is only here in Tampa Or all over but it would pay to check.
Jim Smith