[VAC] Re: 2 volt microwave required?

Pardon a dumb question but should you use a 12 volt microwave? Or is 110volt
the way to go? Which microwave oven should we get for our '65 Trade Wind 24'?

We too were not that happy with the "Blue Beret" and it's almost total lack
of revelant info for the restorers like our selves. We could make a big list
of things that woul improve their newsletter but then we have our hands full
getting the chipped mahogany veneer fixed on our cabinet restoration. So
we'll fix one thing at a time. How did the restoration group function without
the VAC?! Can you belong only to the VAC?

Stuart and Bonnie Resor