[VAC] Re: WBCCI membership revisited

Wow! Guess I stirred the pot a bit.

I have nothing against the WBCCI, it's just that we can't attend many rallies that start on Tuesday or Wednesday and run through the weekend, particularly when there is travel involved. I'd rather spend my windshield time going to a VAC rally.

I'm sure that every rally is unique and informative, as well as a chance to meet new folks, renew old acquaintances and learn quite a bit. But, since we have an 'oldie', there is more attraction in seeing other old ones (rigs, that is :^)), and seeing what has been done to them and how it was done.

I'll certainly keep up the VAC membership, and am still mulling over the WBCCI membership. We'd like to be able to get to the rallies, but that's a bit off in the future.

Bob Hightower.