[VAC] Re: WBCCI membership revisited

I belong to both the VAC andWBCCI I have attended rallys in Different aeras and except for the Vac Members I feel like I am Being tolerated by the WBCCI members I realy have nothing in common with the owners of a shiny new 34 ft. trailer in . I went vintage for 2 reasons after I retired I found that I could not possably afford the mega bucks to by bright and shiny new. Secondaly I thourly enjoy the work of upgrading this old trailer. It is good thearpy for this old man.There is an inner joy in turning a sows ear into a silk purse I love meeting wityh the owners of vintage trailers and discussing there provlems with them some times I can eaven offer helpful suggestions. I also like to be around younger  people,.Just a 20 yearold trapped in a 75 year old body.
Jim smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)